Monday, October 15, 2012

How Do You Wear Your PINK?


THIS IS HOW I WEAR MY PINK! :)
As we all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and this is how I plan to show my support! Pink happens to be one of my favorite polish colors, so I don't mind at all sporting it this month.

The important facts:
Breast Cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide. In 2012, it is estimated that there will be 226,870 new cases of invasive breast cancer, 63,300 new cases of in situ breast cancer, and 39,510 deaths of women due to this cancer. 
Not only are women affected by breast cancer but men as well. It is estimated that there will be 2,190 new cases of breast cancer in men in 2012.
As mammography screening rates have increased, more cases of breast cancer have been found at earlier stages, when they are most easily and successfully treated.

These facts and more can be found here
Click here to find the the warning signs of breast cancer.

What can you do to help?: Visit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure website to donate!

The pretty facts:
I am wearing Wet N Wild Lavender Creme and French White Creme in this french tip/polka dot mani. I have to say its one of my favorites! I'm still a newbie to the nail polish world so this was my first attempt with using the dotting tool. I plan on practicing alot more, especially on the dreaded left hand!

I would love to know how you wear your pink! Please share with me :)

P.S. Please continue to stay tuned for the Pretty in Pink Polish auction. Somethings have come up so it had to be pushed back some, but I am working out the details as I type. Please come back to bid on some pretties. You know you want to ;) I will publish the auction as soon as possible!


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check out my blog for further information! http://mittamean83.blogspot.com/p/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete